Go to the Main Business Forum page

To go along with my new web site. [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : To go along with my new web site.

Pages : 1 2 [3]

GordonJ
June 17, 2010, 08:13 PM
You are right, it is a great opportunity.

Let me tell the 'troops' about something I've only recently learned.

Targeted traffic can be had for FREE. By "partner" links, or what I call a LOOP.

This probably can be best seen on Adult Web Sites (so I've been told by the guy who recently showed me this...not that I did TOO MUCH research).

Adult sites (and other types) have a "partnership" with others in their "network". Nothing new here.

What was new for me, was to CLEARLY see the power of a "referral" or a partner link over paid positioning, ads, or other traffic generation systems.

The simple AFFILIATE program (with a TWIST) is a tested and proven way to get sales.

My new site goes back to my metaphor about the Oceans and Great Lakes of the Internet...and in using the "Binary Matrix" to qualify people and then to SERVE up the product/information they would have the highest interest in AT THE TIME OF THAT VISIT.

See? A mini site focuses in on ONE topic (or one product) but a "general" site, with a strong emotional aspect, can take general traffic and FUNNEL them into a "pachinko" type matrix where they make the choices that leads to a product.

Some of you have heard parts of this before. NOW, I have the abilility to put it into a practical and useful web site, which incorporates ALL of the knowledge, information and experience I've gained over the last decade and a half on line.

I'll be extremely busy in the next two weeks getting stuff uploaded.

Thanks Dien, it's exciting times again.

Gordon Jay Alexander

www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/june.pdf (http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/june.pdf) A link to learning more about the whole LOOPy process.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page