Go to the Main Business Forum page

One-Hit Wonder [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : One-Hit Wonder

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Colleen
September 20, 2010, 12:26 PM
Hey All,

I understand the idea behind an informational report is to solve a problem. And I have indeed solved a problem that millions of woman have. (Actually, I solved it a while ago but didn't realize what I had in terms of whipping up a report and releasing it to the hoardes of women who will be relieved at having found an answer). This is the google result for my three keyword search on how many searches there were for women that want this problem solved: 2,090,000. (I've done other searches with the keywords in reverse, or adding a word here and there with the same high results). I've looked high and low for anyone who may have solved this problem but found NOTHING useful. It's the same old rehashing of "tips and tricks" that do not answer the why question. Why does this already-on-the-market-product not work the way it should? I have the answer and it's as simple as the day is long. Answering the question for this long sought-out answer is bound to midly P!$$ off the multi-billion dollar industry for which I'm aiming at, but like most, they'll adapt.

Naturally, I'm looking for the most streamlined way to get this info out there to the (my) hungry ladies.

The thing is...the answer to the question is I all I have. Women will not need to buy anything extra special to make this work and it will work with all product brands that they currently have. Nothing but my answer to this age-old question is needed for their already purchased product to perform PROPERLY. But from what I've reading, am I not "supposed" to have other offers included for future sales? If this is not necessarily the case, could one of you point me in the direction of someone who has before me, done the one-hit wonder informational report routine or equivillent with resounding success.

Thank you for reading this over.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page