Go to the Main Business Forum page

How To Make At Least 4,000 Friends On Facebook, Twitter In Less Than 7 Days… Guarant [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How To Make At Least 4,000 Friends On Facebook, Twitter In Less Than 7 Days… Guarant

Pages : [1] 2 3

Dicey@bestbusinessideas
September 28, 2010, 05:42 AM
Yes you can make at least 4,000 friends on any social networking site in the next 7 days.

How?

You will need to use an ID generator. Please note that I didn't say an email extractor. Email extractors just copy our names and MOST times they are wrong and even when they are right, they are organization's emails. But we want REAL people email. There are lots of ID generators out there but I will recommend Sagweb it is one of the best. It generates 4,000 emails in less than 2 minutes! [We are not going to spam them, just follow me before jumping into conclusion].

HOW SAGWEB WORK...
You will be required to put just any name at random and then the software will pick out 4,000 emails that is similar to that one. Let assume, I can type Austin Chris. The software will then go out and automatically coin 4,000 emails similar to Austin Chris like: austin_chris@yahoo.com, austin.chris@yahoo.com, austinchris009@yahoo.com that's not all, it will give you base on the email registrant that you choose! This means, I will type Austin Chris then a box will be required where I can type the email registrant I want: e.g yahoo.com so it will give me 4,000 Austin Chris in yahoo only! If I type G-mail it will give me 4,000 in G-mail. Are you getting it? And then a notepad comes up where you see 4,000 of such emails.

So after opening a facebook account, in less than 10 minutes I will have four thousand emails. What is now left, is for me to go back to my facebook account and search for friends, you will click on upload contact file, but before then you should have saved the emails in an excel format. So you simply upload and then click “find friends”. Facebook will now tell you how many of those emails are in facebook.

Let's assume 500 of them are in facebook, I will only need to use this software 5-6 times and then I will have about 6,000 people that can become my friend. Adding them is just a click on a button and then they approve your request you can even get those 4,000 people in just 3-4 days if you are serious! So now we have 4,000 friends.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page