Go to the Main Business Forum page

Don Alm, plus $6-BILLION = ... [Archive] - Page 10 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Don Alm, plus $6-BILLION = ...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

Pickelz
January 22, 2011, 06:57 PM
From what I've seen in the "local market"...."Business Owners are SCARED!"

"Scared" of what our present "Gummit" is trying to do to them!

Therefore....I....as a "SELF-Employed" person (aka - NOT relying upon "da Gummit" or ANYONE ELSE...for his INcome)....am conjuring up programs to HELP....the businesses and professionals .....who have chosen to "FIGHT to keep their projects going under the Onslaught of the present "Gummit"...

and...one way of doing this is to use a type of "GroupOn" program that WILL...BRING CASH-CUSTOMERS.....INTO....their bis!

So....halleluh...for "people like me".....who can STILL....come up with Programs to HELP local businesses....while...providing a GOOD living for ME!

Anyways....just this moring....Dec 30 or the year 2011....I found SIX .....I repeat...SIX....business and professional OWNERS....who WANT.....INTO my program that will....ENTICE...local consumers to BUY!

Thank you Groupon (just turned down 6 BILLION) for allowing people like ME to "See the Appeal" or your concept and adapt it to our LOcal Level.

Don Alm.....SELF-Employed for MANY years

Don,
Would you mind providing more details on this idea? I thought about it years ago, even before GroupOn has started, but could not find a clear way for it to work. And, since I am not a marketing guy, I just left it where it was and forgot all about it.

Regards,
John

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page