Go to the Main Business Forum page

Real Estate Sign Installation Business [Archive] - Page 12 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Real Estate Sign Installation Business

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

Adman
February 16, 2011, 10:49 AM
I had a friend in Chgo who made big bux finding buyers for used machinery. Also knew a guy in Aspen who earned money by finding buyers for cars and houses.

However....that kind of "Finding" doesn't appeal to me. Takes too long to put a deal together and much "Trust" involved.

Here's what I like;

1) Finder Fees for Dentists - get patients for dentists. Dentists pay Finder $85 for each patient who phones and makes appt. How does Finder find new patients? He sends postcards to people who have just MOVED from one residence to another (He gets List from OnLine List Co) Postcard has 2 photos....before and after Teeth Whitening....and....big headline; "FREE Teeth Whitening! $600 Value! Just phone for appointment and YOU can have a BRIGHTER SMILE!"

When people phone to make appt for FREE Teeth Whitening....they are told they must pay the "New Patient Fee of $185" for Cleaning, X-Rays and Consultation. Sure....some don't come in BUT....enough do to make it VERY worthwhile for Dentist AND Finder
Finder gets $85 per New Patient and dentist gets $100 per new patient. Teeth Whitening costs about $10 in materials and 1 hr of staff time.(Finder doing this gets an average of 100 new patients a month...every month)

2) New Car Leads - finder sets up separate phone line at Car Dealership. Finder gets $15 every time that phone rings. The way he gets people to phone that phone....I promised to NOT let out. Sorry.

Don Alm.....loving the UNusual way of making money

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page