Go to the Main Business Forum page

Exciting news for young people and a shout out to you old timers... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Exciting news for young people and a shout out to you old timers...

GordonJ
February 15, 2011, 06:37 PM
I don't normally work with young people (under 25) BUT...

I've got two DYNAMITE YOUNGINS in my group...both are working on a longer term project (ONE year) but wanted to make some bux as they were building their Internet Marketing business...guess what I told em?

Did you say Chatteling? They have already made some deals and I'm encouraged by their enthusiasm and will walk them up the ladder to bigger and bigger deals.

I know, there is a Youth Movement of Protest and Political Activism. Many young people wanting their FAIR share...

And while they march, shout and scream about "Capitalism" being evil...

A couple of YOUNG people are experiencing what it is like to take responsibility for their financial futures,a n d are doing what it takes to both make money NOW and to plan and work for a future goal.

My standard advice for those who want to make Fast CASH is pretty much the same as it was over a decade ago...

make FAST deals. Craigslist, ebay and Google are the only tools you need today.

AND, when you get up into Rolex watches and such, your attitude changes about Chatteling being a "nickel and dime" deal.

HOORAY for youth.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page