Go to the Main Business Forum page

A revisit to the Hydro-Cyclone Generator. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A revisit to the Hydro-Cyclone Generator.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

GordonJ
March 15, 2011, 06:42 PM
A few years ago, I consulted with electrical and mechnical engineers regarding my concept of a free standing Hydro-Electric Generator.

Basically, instead of a damned up stream or river and a waterfall to turn a turbine...it would be a "water tower", SORT of shaped like a Cake Ice cream cone, although with a point at the bottom.

Pressurized venturied water is used to turn the turbine.

The problem was how to get the water back into the tower without expending more energy than you create?

The solution was found in a study of ancient Rome and in particular a few of the spectacular Water Shows they put on...both at the Coliseum and the Fucine Lake built specifically for Water Shows.

Anyhow, the ancients knew a thing or two about water...they even "sipnoned" the mountain lakes to have water in Rome.

Simple mechanical ram pumps, much like the one on my Grandmother's Farm back in PA...which pumped water from a stream up to the well, where it could be further hand pumped for use.

So, today there are protests in Germany regarding nuclear power plants. Soon, the CALIF nuclear plants will be surrounded by protestors (not that the hardcore have gone away)...

No new drilling in America. Saudi troops storming the Kingdom of Baharain after quelling their own "day of rage" with bread and rubber bullets.

America called for Mubarak to step down. We told Kaddahfy he must go...although by this weekend, he may have successful put down the revlolution. We celebrated the Libyan people's uprising against a dicator whom we've supported for years...but were totally silent when it came to the young protestors in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.

If you still think it isn't about oil... well....whatever.

I'm heartsick about Japan. I have a couple of clients there, one told me via skype he helped out in a disaster relief center for 15 hours and with a very sore and aching back...this is the best of America here.

He also reported there will be rolling power outages for the next few months in his area, and perhaps all over the country.

The Earthquake and Tsunami serve as a reminder to how powerful so-called "Mother Nature" can be.

The NJ floods will soon be matched by the surging Red River and we're just heading into Tornado season.

You need to make as much CASH as fast as you can.
It wouldn't hurt you to buy tomorrow's food at today's prices
And it will help you to join or form a co-op to stretch your buying power.

Speaking of power, I spent the weekend reviewing the HYDRO-CYCLONE GENERATOR and I may pursue that course...

Do you think the US is ready for a safe, reliable, non hazardous approach to producing energy?

It hasn't been for decades, but maybe, just maybe...we can present some of these alternative energy sources to ears that listen.

Gordon Jay Alexander ... Creator/Inventor of the Hydro-Cyclone Generator...

PS. Any other alternative energy folks reading?

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page