Go to the Main Business Forum page

Gordon/Dien: Question on Harvey Brody- [Archive] - Page 7 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Gordon/Dien: Question on Harvey Brody-

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13

Dien Rice
June 12, 2013, 03:04 AM
Do you have any update on Harvey Brody's new course?
Hi Bob,

Thank you for your continued interest!

By the way, keep in mind that Harvey doesn't write books or courses for a living, but that he has a multifaceted business that makes him more money than he knows what to do with. On top of that, he lives a very happy and fulfilled life, too. Talking with him has been an amazing eye opener for me.

Having said that, there hasn't been too much new progress on the course. Part of that is my fault, as I've been having trouble with illness lately.

(Last year I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, and unfortunately it's gotten worse since then, though I'm now trying to fight it with a strict diet, which I think may be "turning the tide." Although Harvey is almost four decades older than me, his health is much better than mine! Perhaps, with Harvey's permission, I should post something about Harvey's health "secrets!" - since as well as talking about business, we have also had a lot of discussions about health, too... I'm starting to implement some of the things I've learned from him, particularly regarding diet...)

Thanks again for asking about the course, I'll let you know if there are any further developments.

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page