Go to the Main Business Forum page

$300 A day business but no idea how to market it [Archive] - Page 24 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : $300 A day business but no idea how to market it

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Samir
April 21, 2011, 04:32 PM
From the response in this thread and getting 5 sales from it shows, to some extent, that you have a marketable product. Plus your great return of 11 sales out of less then 300 clicks (4%) is more encouragement. Maybe not profit wise as far as the PPC but with some tweaking you can make even the PPC profitable.

Hi Skip. I have no doubt that anyone that reads my ebook and expends just a little effort can make money. I did it from April 2009 to Nov 2010 so you're hearing it straight from the horse's mouth.

Now your forum marketing has hit PROFIT right away with $50 in sales with no outlay of advertising. (hint, hint)

Thanks for the hint. You'll note that I now have a signature. This forum didn't allow me to add one before since I am a new member.

I have the search results on a chart at:

http://2abc.info/balloons.pdf

Thanks for attaching the chart. It looks impressive but I am not familiar with all the acronyms (PR, BL, BLS, TBL, etc). It doesn't look like it's part of something Google Adwords offers?

To continue the domain name discussion, one reason I didn't choose a domain name with the keyword "balloon" in it is because if tomorrow I decide to promote another product, I'll have to start the whole SEO effort from scratch. I'll have to register a new domain name that fits the new product, purchase a hosting plan, create the website, optimize it for SEO and continue working to improve it's ranking. Whereas, with a generic domain name like EasilyDoable, I only have to worry about optimizing one domain name and I can easily switch the product I am promoting or add to it.

Of course this is all just in my opinion and can be taken or not :)

I truly value your opinion and can't wait to get some more advice from you over the weekend.

I think I'll temporarily shut down my website this weekend until I have had an opportunity to implement some of the feedback I have received and continue to receive from all the great people in this community.

Thanks
-Samir

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page