Go to the Main Business Forum page

$300 A day business but no idea how to market it [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : $300 A day business but no idea how to market it

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Samir
April 19, 2011, 03:37 PM
Hi Folks. I am new here and I've spent the past couple of weeks just reading all the insightful posts from members such as Dien Rice, GordonJ, Phil, Sandi Bowman, Skip Rosell, Don Alm, TW, Marty, Ankesh and many others. I want to thank you all for sharing your knowledge. The reason I am posting here is because I need help and I think you all are the right folks who can help me.

Two years ago, I created a balloon distribution business that was earning me upwards of $300 per day every day, but last November, I got into a terrible accident that has disabled me and I can no longer do the work.

So I decided to write an ebook about my business and sell it on the Internet. I had someone setup a nice website that was linked to my paypal account and I placed ads on Google, Yahoo, and Facebook to attract customers. I spent $100 to advertise on each site and after my $300 was used up, I had received only 11 orders. Since I was only charging $10 per copy, I only made $110. I received great feedback from the people who bought the book but only 11 people? What am I doing wrong? I know there are a lot of scams out there but how do I convince people when I have a real proven way of making money? I even offered money back guarantee but even that didn't do the trick.

Many people on this forum make a living selling information products so I am really hoping you all can shed some light.

Thanks
-Samir

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page