Go to the Main Business Forum page

HOWDY "Sowpubbers" [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : HOWDY "Sowpubbers"

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Duane Adolph
April 23, 2011, 03:42 AM
Hi Phil

THANKS! Good to be home..."for a while" :)

What's New in my neck is the same as yours. ELECTION TIME!

As for the Multimillion Wheeling and Dealing with the Dragons Den. Well let's just say there are many paths to that objective. Most of which are less "public". Rich is good. Rich and "Famous"? Not sold on the Fame part.

When I do in fact get my "Cool" Island, I'll be sure to send an invitation to the Sowpub gang. That would really be a cool event.

I don't watch T.V so THANK YOU for updating me on the NEW Reality show. I just checked the link..and the premise of Risky Business looks promising.

Hmmm looks like they are casting! Will have to get more details on this one. GREAT FIND as usual Phil. I had not heard anything about Dragons Den in a long time. Now Shark Tank on the other hand ....:D

All the best

Hey Duane,

Welcome home! ...

What's New and Exciting in your Part of the Country? ...

Figured you've Pitched your Multi-Million $$$ Wheeling/dealing & Connections with the Dragons in the Den... And Retired to your own ''Cool'' Private Island... :)
http://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/s5.html

Just in case you Haven't been following...

Should be One more Very interesting Reality show to Keep a Close Eye On regarding idea(s) investments etc. etc... ;)

Risky Business for Brett Wilson

He may have left the Dragons' Den, but Calgary entrepreneur and philanthropist Brett Wilson still thrives on risky business. Hence the name of his newest... http://www.calgaryherald.com/entertainment/Risky+Business+Brett+Wilson/4651207/story.html?cid=megadrop_story

All the best...

Phil

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page