Go to the Main Business Forum page

Harvey Brody Course: Limited supply [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Harvey Brody Course: Limited supply

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Duane Adolph
June 22, 2011, 10:01 PM
Hey Sowpubbers,

('If you are an action taker that wants one of the Old Harvey Courses, then jump to the end of my post. And GET it before it's gone. I want a Sowpubber to get it.")

O.K

Quick Confession Guys:

In a "former life" I was an "Underground auction sniper" on ebay. aka I used to snatch up deals and make sales while all of the competition was ...waaaiting around to either find, buy or sell things.

SPEED was my competitive advantage

IT was LOT's of Fun...and pretty easy as the competition was just sooo slow back then.

Fast Forward to 2008 I was reading one of the Sowpub posts and the report on Harvey Brody's Course about Toll Positions, Licensing etc. I was fascinated about this course...

I wanted it.

I REALLY want it
Especially because It was NOT readily available!

But once I made up my mind. I knew I would have it.

Like Jason Bourne I still had my skills and training from my sniper days. So like the good old days and with Bourne-like focus I sprung into action.

I

1. Picked my TARGET
2. Hunted down each piece of the course. (On Amazon)
3. Invested the money and Snatched ALL copies (There weren't many) of the Harvey Course "How to Become Financially and Personally Independent"

When I say ALL I mean there was NOTHING left on Amazon except some Ceramic course by another Brody LOL.:D

SUCCESS! "Fait Accompli!!" (aka. Done Deal, Mission Accomplished)

And YES it lived up to the hype.

(Quick Review: The Course IS old-school brilliant!! Bloody Brilliant)

My Intel at the time Revealed that Harvey Had MORE than One course.

So when I looked at what I actually purchased. I Had One FULL Course. The "How to Become Financially and Personally Independent"

And

Only volume #1 of 4 for his other course titled "The New Advertising and Success Approach, A Comprehensive Course Covering Advertising and Public Relations"

Personally the FULL course on Financial Independence had Everything I was personally looking for. So I never bothered to complete my set for the other course.

So yesterday as I was doing some summer cleaning and cleaning up my my office. I thought to myself.

"I wonder If any of his courses ever surfaced recently?" ...and so I checked. the answer was

YES

There is ONE copy on Amazon RIGHT NOW.

I would love to see a fellow Sowpubber SNATCH this Badboy. I was going to do it to complete my set...but...quite frankly I don't need it.

I already got the one I really want.

Will YOU be the one to nab this course??...

Or will you "Waait" around like everybody else and miss out??

That is a choice I leave up to you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005504BW8/ref=sr_1_4_up_1_main_olp?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1308791433&sr=1-4&condition=used

P.S
Umm This is NOT me selling on Amazon and I have no idea who the actual seller is. Aka NO Affiliation.

P.P.S
Can't wait to hear about the NEW Harvey Brody Course from Dien and Gordon.

Cheers

Duane Adolph

"Speed Impresses...but Accuracy Kills"

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page