Go to the Main Business Forum page

Brand NEW work by SowPubber Skip Rosell is good stuff... [Archive] - Page 10 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Brand NEW work by SowPubber Skip Rosell is good stuff...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Skip Rosell
September 13, 2011, 10:11 AM
I guess this is a question for Gordon or Skip- I have "The Beginner’s GUIDE to Chatteling" by Gordon copyright 2006. Is this the same product just licensed out to Skip or is this a completely new product. Thanks in advance for the guidance.

Hi my friend,

This is a completely new report. Although you will get a lot out of the original "Beginner's Guide" and is recommended reading you do not need it to work this system.

Also there are no copy and paste of passages in this new report.

Even though this is a Brand New report it has been tested by me for over a year now. This is the system I use everyday to make some quick cash. I told Gordon about it and he convinced me to write a report about it after he tried the system and did quite well within hours of learning this method.

They say necessity is the mother of invention and this came from my wife being ill and I did not have the time to hunt for bargains or the time to leave her for long periods of time. I had to find the bargains easily and not travel very far from home.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page