Go to the Main Business Forum page

Idea From Original Forum... got legs? [Archive] - Page 14 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Idea From Original Forum... got legs?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

sandalwood
November 4, 2011, 02:25 PM
Hi TW,

Others have suggested similar ideas (which I'm grateful for)...

However, it doesn't feel "right" to me to take the wisdom that so many people (such as yourself) have freely shared with everyone here, and repackage it in a "private" way for my own profit...

That's why I strongly like to provide this kind of thing (a "best of" the archives - probably provided via links to the original articles) for free, so everyone can benefit - as originally intended!

I do have some thoughts on how I'll implement this idea, and I'm doing a little "private experimenting" with this idea right now (on a separate, "test" website). If it looks like it will work out in a good way, I'll make it public... Or, alternatively, if it doesn't look like it will work well, I'll try to figure out another way...

So, I've already started the "ball rolling" behind the scenes, at least I've started experimenting (at a very early stage) on how it could work... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Dien,

If you need any assistance w/the experiment let me know. I will do what I am able. This is too good of an idea to let expire.

Tom :)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page