Go to the Main Business Forum page

$220.00 Weekend for the Boz while I typed my fingers off [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : $220.00 Weekend for the Boz while I typed my fingers off

Pages : [1] 2

GordonJ
November 21, 2011, 10:41 AM
Another 200 bux for the Boz cleaning headlights.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch (literally)...

Snidely Alexander was typing his fingers to the bone (not literally)...

I've run only my second Warrior WSO...and have sold a few copies of my new report, which is about using Dropbox as a way to create and host an Automated Product Vending site...which I have done for many years.

The APV type of site is use by many SowPubbers, even thought they may not call it that...

but a vending machine is where you put your money in, push a button and the product comes out...

So, besides myself and Dien,

Skip Rossel, Marty Buckley, the late Pete Egler and many of use have set up these little Automated Product Vending sites...

Most of us sell little reports, often about making money, but not always...and we either mail a message to our lists, put it in a sig file at forums, or Joint Venture with other people and their lists.

I've been doing it for over a decade now.

So, you can even go to town and make a big wad of cash cleaning headlights...AND, while you're there...be making a little bit of automatic cash with an APV site too.

Gordon Jay

PS. Boz sez he hasn't used a check or credit card in weeks...he uses his personal ATM and cleans headlights...it is working for him.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page