Go to the Main Business Forum page

Happy New Year [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Skip Rosell
January 1, 2012, 12:32 PM
Woke up to a bright sun and slight chill this morning. Lovely actually. No snow as of yet but so what, it's on its way.

Also woke up w/a head full of revenue generating ideas for 2012 mostly thanks to this forum and the WF. What a great time to be alive.

Hope everyone had and is having a great beginning to their new year :)

Hi Tom & Everyone.

Happy New Year To All. Tom you're wrong!! We are NOT going to have any snow this winter in the Northeast! :) And if we do I'm not shoveling it, it can wait till spring. :)

But you're 100% correct about the revenue generating ideas. I have planned the first 3 months of 2012 and I have some great ideas to try and test and twist and turn or as the new saying goes ( Phil'd ).

I love that term because it is so true. I have received many $ from reading Phil's posts last year I almost feel like I should make him my partner. :) Keep up the great research Phil and I hope 2012 is your best year ever for you and your family.

I have also used many ideas from others on this forum and have many more to try. I would like to test out Cornell & Gordon's idea of the small booklet in my area. http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=29766

I would also like to test the headlight cleaning system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mTARuetlVQ

I have also gone back through the archives and found tens if not hundreds of other ideas that are everygreen. All need to be tested and I'm sure to keep busy in 2012.

Of course I will share what I learn & post here on SowPub.

So Happy New Year to all and I hope you are looking forward to the new year as much as I am.

Skip Rosell

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page