Go to the Main Business Forum page

Fill In Clear Coat Scratches On Vehicles For $90 An Hour… Even If Your Slow! [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Fill In Clear Coat Scratches On Vehicles For $90 An Hour… Even If Your Slow!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Jason Hatchett
January 7, 2012, 06:55 PM
I have been using this product for the last 3 year with great results in filling minor clear coat scratches on vehicles. I use it in conjunction with my paint touch up business. Now the paint touch up requires quite a bit of training & know how. But the scratch filler product takes about 1 hour to learn how to do it and anyone with a little ambition could buy a bottle of the scratch filler, and go around to auto dealers and do a free demo. Once the auto dealers see what it can do, they will love it. I charge $45 a car to do a scratch treatment & I can do a whole car in less than 15 minutes. You can also do retail work & charge a little more.

The product can be bought at http://www.dvelup.com/color/prodinfo.html I’m not a reseller of their product & I make no money by telling you about it.

I just know times are a little tuff right now & a lot of people are struggling to make ends meet. So I thought I’d share a easy way that I’m making money right now. Hope this helps someone.

Thank You,
Jason Hatchett

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page