Go to the Main Business Forum page

Hi all, new here! [Archive] - Page 10 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, new here!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Eva
March 19, 2012, 03:07 PM
Bob, sounds to me you're ready to do some "ballooning"! I wish I had a link for you to the lady I saw years ago, twisting balloons at fairs and private parties, she was the bomb! Never seen anything like it and her fees started at $50 an hour for private parties and unlimited income doing fairs and festivals.

Back to the topic (booklets, remember...)?

pocketmod dot c o m (can't provide a link until I got 10 posts but you get it)
has an interesting way to fold and just with one snip, voila', done!

Here's my latest thinking.....

Would a town, city or (can't spell municipalty) possibly be interested in a "phone book" booklet with every imaginable phone number for whatever services they have to offer?

All emergency numbers, city hall, social services, dog pound, weed abatement, domestic violence, town major, city council, building department, hazardous waste and so on.

Yes, that would be on a larger scale and nothing I would be capable of assembling myself but if one booklet was included in whatever else the town sent out to their residents, no additional postage would be needed.

And yes, only testing will tell.

Watcha' think?

Eva

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page