Go to the Main Business Forum page

Hi all, new here! [Archive] - Page 7 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, new here!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Eva
March 18, 2012, 02:59 PM
Thank you guys for your responses. As far as gotprint goes, was actually one the phone with them yesterday. Their booklets are way too big and they will only do the listed sizes. Looked at clubcards but they will only print on card stock.

Best for small runs would be to purchase a heavy duty paper trimmer or Staples will make cuts for $2 and cut 250 sheets or if heavier 200 sheets for the same amount per cut, then assemble myself.

Would also need a specialized stapler, no biggie.

Thanks Phil for all the links, really am not into bartering, like to keep it simple. Will read through all of Paulette's, surely will find some gems hidden in there that will work for me.

I'd like to make my booklets stand out. I will put in the extra effort to include a coverstock for each booklet. I just recently purchased the whole Master Collection from Adobe and I am in the process of learning InDesign and Illustrator.

There's a new wso coming out on 3/21 from bob ross in the WF in regards how to make money with direct mail and other printed pieces. I am bringing this up, not because I am getting any financial benefit from it but simply because I belive it is going to be worth the $9.71 the wso is priced at initially and if you buy it within the first 24 hours, you will get the OTO for free. That is the one that is a tutorial on how to use Illustrator to design your own stuff.

The whole purpose of the booklet to me is two-fold, a foot in the door while making some money and then take it from there to sell them other stuff.

Thanks again, Eva

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page