Go to the Main Business Forum page

IN MY BOOKŪ Greeting Card/Bookmark Finds a Niche in Bookstores & Libraries,PR! Skip:) [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : IN MY BOOKŪ Greeting Card/Bookmark Finds a Niche in Bookstores & Libraries,PR! Skip:)

Phil
March 27, 2012, 10:37 PM
As some SowPubbers might Remember...

Bookmarks and Related ideas, Concepts, business models, Awhile Back were Being Twisted around, Here and there into Money Making ongoing Revenue type Machines! ...

Figured Good ol' Skip... Might just be Slightly interested in the Release...

Re-Launching his Bookmark Money Streams from the Skip Rosell {Archives} into A Fresh New Up-And-Coming 2012 Edition! ... ;)

Just Imagine? ... If Marketers, Online... Offline... Etc... Could get [Sponsorship(s)] type BookMarker related Marketing, Advertising & Innovation...

Might Get a few Thinking About the Endless Money Making Possibilities & Opportunities... Worth Developing, Future Technology included...

Banner Ads, Banner business Story telling With very Niche Specialized Domaining, Url's with WWW. Clickable, Non Clickable And with Memorable Key-Wording into Specialized Book Titles, Subjects and Topics etc...

Definitely with QR Codes embedded Fully Promoted, Explained, Text Messaging Features, misc. other Ideas included Too! ...

Social Media... Real Offline Bookmarking, Bookmarks... Definitely included into the Swing of Things Also...

There You Go! ... Enough ''Twistable'' ideas Into the Google Brainstorming Tool they Go... For Future Production...

IN MY BOOKŪ Greeting Card/Bookmark Finds a Niche in Bookstores and Libraries...
http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/637702

The history of bookmarks...
http://www.inmybook.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=64&chapter=0

All the best...

Phil

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts