Go to the Main Business Forum page

Digital Camera Bucks [Archive] - Page 10 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Digital Camera Bucks

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

Eva
May 18, 2012, 09:05 PM
OK Don, Here's the new promo video I promised to post a link to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMI6QUC08Cg

But I don't think you are going to want to promote my program because I've decided not to sell it as a high priced course so there won't be enough profits involved to pay out commissions to affiliate's.

Instead I'm making it a monthly membership site.

Only $29 to join and receive a physical CD of the MWC Operational Manuel and videos posted to your door and then $9.95 per month to remain a member.

Members receive one new backdrop each month from our line at: www.BabyPhotoBackdrops.com and weekly training PDF's and / or videos plus I'll do monthly teleconferencing training calls or webinairs.

I know this goes against your advice and most internet marketing gurus who advise to sell big ticket packages to people with money but I want to make this affordable to the people who really need a real way to make cash in a flash.

I believe that with this strategy I'll attract more members and once they put my stuff to the test and discover just how effective it really is, they will remain members.

Cheers,
Steve

Don an Affiliate, you got to be kidding me??????????

Unless he's tired of making moola from just walking in cold, guess it could hapen to anyone,

Eva

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page

SOWPub Small Business Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The SOWPub Small Business Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.sowpub.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.sowpub.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.