Go to the Main Business Forum page

Digital Camera Bucks [Archive] - Page 9 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Digital Camera Bucks

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

SteveSki
May 15, 2012, 05:58 AM
OK Don, Here's the new promo video I promised to post a link to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMI6QUC08Cg

But I don't think you are going to want to promote my program because I've decided not to sell it as a high priced course so there won't be enough profits involved to pay out commissions to affiliate's.

Instead I'm making it a monthly membership site.

Only $29 to join and receive a physical CD of the MWC Operational Manuel and videos posted to your door and then $9.95 per month to remain a member.

Members receive one new backdrop each month from our line at: www.BabyPhotoBackdrops.com and weekly training PDF's and / or videos plus I'll do monthly teleconferencing training calls or webinairs.

I know this goes against your advice and most internet marketing gurus who advise to sell big ticket packages to people with money but I want to make this affordable to the people who really need a real way to make cash in a flash.

I believe that with this strategy I'll attract more members and once they put my stuff to the test and discover just how effective it really is, they will remain members.

Cheers,
Steve

OK Steve....YA GOT ME!

Looking at YOUR Photo Stuff....I can SEE where I could take photos....place a Super-Duper background behind them and SELL EM' for GOOD Money!

Does your "EZ-Photo-Cash" program explain how to set this up and...what to charge?

I logged into your Form but....no response. Are you still offering your EZ-Photo Cash program?

Also....just this morning I bought a WSO which has to do with, "No-Green-Screen" videos (http://www.gipurl.com/no-green-screen) (I'm NOT an affiliate) $10 + Todd Gross has an UpDate for an add'l $10.

I don't know if this is just for Videos but....there's some good stuff in what I've seen thus far.

Thanks much,

Don Alm....Stateside

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page