Go to the Main Business Forum page

How to fall into MONEY!!! [Archive] - Page 14 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How to fall into MONEY!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Skip Rosell
May 2, 2012, 11:59 AM
Hi Skip, I'm not to familiar too familiar in finding out what you talk about in the BLUE section. Could you please elaborate?

Twists and turns, yes, a report, free or paid, would be great!

There's also been a couple of great contributions about copyrights that is very valuable and should be included in the report and maybe elaborated upon, if the report comes to fruition.

Eva

Hi Eve,

Thanks for asking.

In a nut shell what I want to do is find web sites that were designed and run by persons that no longer are available to run the site. Which means the business owner of that site NEEDS another designer right away!!!

Many of these owners will not have the knowledge to get into their site and will need my help. Also all of these business owners are going to need a new web designer

Example of a search that could turn up these sites:

May be a little morbid but it works.....

Enter this string into Google search.

"obituaries" + "web designer" + "self employed"

That will bring up 127 thousand results where SOMEBODIES web designer is no longer available.

Now you use some domain tools with the name of the designer to find the websites that he produced and you have hot prospects for this service. No, don't ask, what domain tools. Have to keep somethings to myself. But if you do a search for domain tools you will have an eye opener.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page