Go to the Main Business Forum page

Do U Have The NERVE to Imitate a Billionaire at FastFood Lines? [Archive] - Page 9 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Do U Have The NERVE to Imitate a Billionaire at FastFood Lines?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

SteveSki
May 11, 2012, 07:49 PM
Why not suspend judgement and go buy $20 worth of Lotto tickets to tip with and treat it as an experiment, see what happens and report back on your findings?

You just may be surprised at what happens and you have the option of refusing any extras.

I seldom ever go to a fast food place anymore but when I use to my order would very often be wrong anyway so I see no harm in testing the idea out.

As to whether or not it's morally wrong would depend on the intention and its not kool to judge someones intentions even if you are a mind reader and think you know for sure what the givers intentions truly are.... Personally I don't believe Glen does this to get something for nothing.

I think he does it to wake people up and break the hypnotic trance most of them are lost in and make real connections with real people!

Cheers,
Steve

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page