Go to the Main Business Forum page

How to turn 85 cents into a TWENTY DOLLAR bill in less than 3 minutes. [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How to turn 85 cents into a TWENTY DOLLAR bill in less than 3 minutes.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

GordonJ
May 30, 2012, 09:19 PM
Today, I went with Boz, as his videographer, to record him in action.

Yesterday morning he walks into a small used car dealer, sez, "I'm the headlight guy." Owner says, "Good, I need 8 cars done."

Boz asks and gets permission to video and put it off til this morning.

He did 7 cars, two others were being detailed, so he goes back tomorrow for those and any thing else that comes in.

Although we spent a lot of time getting the cameras angled and taking before and after shots...the actual time he spent doing 7 cars was under an hour.

So, I'm going to revise my headline...

Turn 85 cents into Twenty FIVE dollars in less than 7 minutes.

Car dealer paid him 25 per car. While doing the job, another guy approached and asked how much, he's getting a 20 dollar job in the AM.

So, in less than an hour, Boz got a check for 175 bux, plus has 3 jobs for the AM.

On the videos, (I'll post a couple up tomorrow), you'll see how easy it is.

The car lot cars DID need sanding, that's why it was 25 and not 20. He sanded for about a minute. Then sprayed, and wiped on the sauce.

His 3 prices is producing great results. He takes 10 seconds to show them what a 10 dollar job will look like...tells them about the 20 and 40 dollar job and most go for the 20 dollar job.

You'll see how great the lenses look on the videos, we took extensive before and after pics on all cars, most of them were Chrysler products.

Boz has a whopping 3 used car dealers here, imagine what you could do in your city with how ever many you have.

If you haven't signed up for his KIT announcement (NO obligation) then do so ASAP. This is an actual cash in your pocket business, super easy now that he's eliminated the buffer...and there is no shortage of jobs.

If he sees a pair of headlights anywhere, and the owner is near the car, he gives them a pitch. I'm the headlight guy, your headlights are dirty, I can clean them right now.

Response HOW MUCH. Get that response, you can take their money immediately because you can reduce your price for their quick action and still make huge profits.

You got something easier? I'd LOVE to see it, OK?

Gordon Jay Alexander (now wanting to be called Spielberg, and once you see my work, you'll know why)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page