Go to the Main Business Forum page

150 Ways to Spark Innovation During Times of Change - FREE ... GJA Mindset/Theory... [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 150 Ways to Spark Innovation During Times of Change - FREE ... GJA Mindset/Theory...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

GordonJ
June 23, 2012, 09:07 PM
My own brother, who needs something he's been laid off over a year...doesn't believe anyone can make money doing this.

In fact, when I tell people that is what I was doing in San Diego and plan to do it while on the road...people don't believe it.

YET, I've seen it, done it and know it works.

Most people don't think about it, but, once you show them the 3 second demo which will show them what they look like AFTER, it is an easy 10 dollar sale and with Boz doing his upsell, 40 dollars, and bridge at 20 and with the ability to take credit cards on his smart phone...

well, it is easy to see how Box is getting a near 90% close rate.

As for prospecting, Boz lets his magnetic marketing and the customers come to him. And once they do...bazinga, a 20 dollar bill in 3 minutes.

Ask your friend how long he takes and if he uses a buffer.

I encourage all of you to call your local area businesses, including Walmarts with auto places and see how much they charge. YOU can kill the competition by being mobile, flexible in pricing and fast and furious.

Gordon

PS You might want to tell him to get the new manual at www.renewnightvision.com and HE can quit sitting around prospecting...he can get more customers than he ever imagined...a bargain for him for only 97 dollars

Gordon,

I have to ask. Are diapers part of the headlight cleaning kit? :D :D :D

OK, now that I'm over that, let's help the Boz on your dime. I cold called a fellow locally who does exactly that and we chatted a bit. He said he gets $20 and up depending on the headlights he is cleaning. As for the auto dealers here in town, only some of them hire him. The others use their own people.

As for the general public he has met with success. He doesn't get every sale but he gets enough to make it worth his while. He is always prospecting and after I call him back next week we may even get to do some fix up work on his website. That's why I called him.

My final recommendation - The Boz, with all of your great help and advice of course, is on to a winner. I might even drive to NM to have him clean my Ford truck.

Have a great day,

Tom

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page