Go to the Main Business Forum page

How to Make $500.00 per TRANSACTION by Chatteling (buying and selling). [Archive] - Page 22 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How to Make $500.00 per TRANSACTION by Chatteling (buying and selling).

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]

StewartWarren
June 12, 2013, 01:53 AM
It never dries up, goes away or gets old...because

of the Parade of Life...

Most people do it every now and then when the need arises, but, there are a few over the years who have mastered their niches...some people like to specialize.

Since my original report over 15 years ago, there have been all kinds of reports and books written about it...most of them specializing...for example, John McTighe wrote a report about APPLIANCES (I think it was John)...which requires a lot of lifting, moving and transporting.

NOT many people do drapes or wedding dresses (http://www.robustbuy.com/wedding-events-wedding-dresses-c-1165_1166.html), BUT, if they have taken the time to build the networks up...a handful have found full time income from some very part time effort.

MY favorite part of the The Chattel Report; The Sprint to Freedom is the psychology behind the sale, as taught to me by my 9 year old (at the time) daughter, who demonstrated disappointment can offer be the most powerful persuader...far more effective than "bickering" over price or putting down, in some way, the chattel.

Chatteling is an ANYTIME you feel like it way to make money.

Gordon

I hope the information is true and reliable. I am looking for less effort money making job as my current work is not paying enough. I will try my luck and hope i could get something out of it. Thanks again:)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page