Go to the Main Business Forum page

YOUR OPINION - Which Book Will U Pay Cold Cash For? [Archive] - Page 59 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : YOUR OPINION - Which Book Will U Pay Cold Cash For?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85

Skip Rosell
July 28, 2012, 08:03 PM
Well, I'm going to keep giving my opinions then...

I just quoted YOU Skip, I don't care one way or the other, but when
someone says they were concerned about their IMAGE in the community and that whatever you do at the gas station may have some people think of you a certain way...

Yet, less than a day goes by and I get your affiliate offer.
So, it seems, you won't do this honest albeit "shameful" work, yet you can't wait to send this to your list solely because you think it will make you a ton of money.
That's about as far from HONEST as it gets. Skip, tell you what, send me another email which clearly states you tried it, made money but were concerned about your image OR tell the potential buyer there is an element of the BUM technique which could make you look, in the eyes of your friends, family, customers (your community) like a real BUM, whatever and however you describe them.

In the first post, you say it's a business, and that carries with it certain inferrances, like TAXES and such, then it is a job.

In the last year of getting your newsletters I've not read of too many things that gives you this return on your time, so, it just begs the question in my mind, Why won't Skip do this simple easy 80 and hour money maker as opposed to one of his 30 dollar an hour money maker he writes about.

Do whaever job or business you Skip, no concern of mine, but if there is something shameful or shady or truly BUMmy about this, then that's a different story.

I'm just disappointed in you Skip, selliing something you are too embarassed to do yourself even though it could put a lot of buxs in your pocket.

Just an opinion, no need to respond, I get it, we have different takes on what is shady and what isn't.

Gordon Alexander

I did change some of the method to suit my image in my community. I did not want my friends and customers to think I turned into a BUM.

This has nothing to do with the Bum's job but his appearence. I would not go in looking like I wore the same clothes for a year and havent bathed in the same amount of time.

Nothing shameful or embarassing about the work. You read into my statement something I never thought about when I wrote it. I was talking about appearence not the work.

If you read the book it talks about how easy it is for the Bum to get this "work" because of his "Reason" for doing it. That is where I changed the method. I came up with reasons that you could use even if you were dressed in a suit and tie.

And Glenn and I have made a nice daily profit for our tests. Disclaimer! I will not be working this method as a business like the Bum, but if I run across the right person in my area I will show him or her how and where I did the tests so he or she can earn some extra income.

I never said this is a business but the BUM does this as a business. Which I think for some people even an extra $50 or $100 a day would consider this a business.

I also will try this from time to time because it worked but I have other offline businesses that I will focus on more then this. And it is fun to get suprizes in the process of the "Work"

As far as me making a killing on this as an affiliate I will not make more then one or two sales, if that, to my list because of the price. Most of my list expect reports $5-$10 range from me.

And last but not least. I Do NOT like being called Dishonest!

I test all the reports that I write and give 100% refund at any time not just 30 or 60 days. I do not test all of the affiliate products and I do not believe anyone else does that either. If I said it once I said it one hundred times in my emails that this may not be your "cup of Tea" I do not expect everything is right for everyone. And if it is not for them they can get a refund at any time.

I tested this affiliate product because I did not believe it when I read it and wanted to disprove it. That back-fired when I did the test. It Worked to my amazement.

I had to respond to this post because of the dishonest remark. I take that very personally. I always respected your opinion and thought highly of you. I thought you thought the same of me since we have know each other for years on the forum and through working together on projects.

I hope the misreading by you or more likely the miswriting by me for this product did not change your mind.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page