Go to the Main Business Forum page

YOUR OPINION - Which Book Will U Pay Cold Cash For? [Archive] - Page 61 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : YOUR OPINION - Which Book Will U Pay Cold Cash For?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85

RickC
July 29, 2012, 01:03 AM
Hi Skip,

Hope all is well and you're keeping cool during this hot summer.

I know you try a lot of methods that you endorse. Are you currently, or have in the past, used any of these methods?

Take care,

Reply:

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well with you.

I don't endorse reports any more because there is
always some one out there that thinks the report is
lame. You can't make everyone happy.

Skip

Response to this thread:

Getting an email offer on something he doesn't endorse?????

I don't normally respond to threads that can cause controversy. The top part is my asking a question about an email I got about a warrior forum offer. I asked this question because I thought the methods sounded good and fine, but just needed to get clarification. Quite frankly, at this stage in my life, I know crap from gold. I had been on Skip's list for a good six years or so. His reply to my question, which is the second paragraph, made me unsubscribe. Perhaps that isn't quite fair, but, in the past Skip always tested methods before endorsing. This last email basically told me that he was now throwing crap against a wall and seeing what sticks.

I'm done with offers on email. Done with it all. Not saying that Skip is a bad guy or anything. I still believe his heart is in a good place, but is now throwing STUFF out there and just letting it fly.

Everything being said...thanks to this forum and other marketers, I have now stopped chasing the GOLD. I have concentrated on ONE method to get an income from local businesses that HELPS THEM make more income through multiple marketing channels

Again, I don't mean to post a response to a thread that is somewhat negative, and I still think Skip is a fine person, but sometimes we lose our perspective. I unsubscribed to a list I thought highly of until I got that response. Then again, I'm not a newbie anymore. I know filet from bacon. Gordon's reply to this thread made a lot sense.

Don't care about Bum marketing or anything else you want to call it. Marketing is just helping business or yourself make more money in a cost effective way, with the bottom line being more attentive to your customers.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page