Go to the Main Business Forum page

I've created a SAMPLE for you to see and hold for NEW Circular mailings. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I've created a SAMPLE for you to see and hold for NEW Circular mailings.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

GordonJ
August 2, 2012, 01:30 PM
WOW. Much more interest than I anticipated.

I've created a SAMPLE newsletter (folio, hotsheet...whatever) for you to see, feel and get a sense about.

Simply send me 3 dollars via PAYPAL, and be sure to include your mailing address. For USA and CANADA only. Other countries, send 6 dollars and I'll send you the SAMPLE too.

The SAMPLE consists of a four page example of a newsletter, and a couple of HOTSHEETS, ONE IS GrannyC, the Dumpster Diving Diva of Akron and the other is probably going to be a HOTSHEET on Bartering or one of the ones I've already done, perhaps SQ1.

The circ pub will be sent FREE to the 1000 people, and hopefully if it works I can keep it that way, if the hotsheets pull in sales.

I really DON'T know if it will work or not, but I'm giving it a good shot and have good feelings about it, which don't mean a thing until the prospects vote with their wallet.

Send 3 bux (or 6 if outside USA) for the SAMPLE copy, to be mailed next Wed, Aug 8. Thanks for your interest. Ask questions here or in the sticky thread please.

OH, my paypal is gjabiz@yahoo.com
Gordon Jay

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page