Go to the Main Business Forum page

More Attention Grabbing Than A Frame Signs! Check This Out! [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : More Attention Grabbing Than A Frame Signs! Check This Out!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

RickC
September 3, 2012, 08:29 PM
That is a good question Robert. I live in the Northeast. We actually have real people dressed up as the Statue of Liberty during tax season for a company that has a related name. These real people stand on the corner sidewalk at an intersection walking/jumping and waving to the traffic to let people know about the tax prep service. This goes on from late January until April 15. Most of the people hired appear to be high school kids making a few bucks on the side.

This is an interesting idea, with a cutout mannequin of just about anybody you can think of holding a moving sign to advertise a local business.

Not sure whether the permit police around here would tolerate that or not. I don't see why not, if it taken away during the over night hours.

I think it's a cool concept that definitely draws attention. I would rather rent them out then sell them. Almost like having dummy employees, except these dummies would be treated very well...AND appreciated.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page