Go to the Main Business Forum page

Easy Membership Profits---I'M DONE [Archive] - Page 11 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Easy Membership Profits---I'M DONE

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Phil
October 22, 2012, 01:16 AM
Hey Skip and company! …

Figured I’d pass this one Along…

Homework/Creativity, once Applied into Skip’s laboratory & ongoing Case Studies… :)

Re-Workable in All kinds of Ways, Limited only to your Imagination, [Own] Ideas, business models Opportunities, Brainstorming, Action & Development! … ;)

Quick copy and paste..

Subscription Commerce Will Eat Your Lunch
by Chris Trayhorn

The subscription commerce sector is growing fast and is acting as an intensive prototyping lab for what works in selling products online. The benefits of creating a subscription revenue stream are huge with some reports claiming that over half of all US businesses are either already using or are actively exploring recurring revenue offerings.

There are essentially three different business models that come under the "subscription" umbrella:
- Old School: this is like the old CD-subscription models under which a customer gets products cheap upon sign-up, on the basis that their lifetime value will be much higher. Current examples include ShoeMint and JustFab.
- Sampling: where merchants try to understand your tastes and send you product samples that you will like. The long-term key to this model is customer data. Birchbox was the pioneer, but more and more players are piling in like BeautyArmy and Blissmo. There's a lot of VC money going into this area right now…
http://mthink.com/revenue/blog/chris-trayhorn/subscription-commerce-will-eat-your-lunch

Subscription commerce Startups are [putting] a Fresh Spin on an old business model...
http://www.canadianbusiness.com/article/101978--subscription-commerce-startups-are-putting-a-fresh-spin-on-a-old-business-model

All the best,
Phil

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page