Go to the Main Business Forum page

Teacher Makes $1 Million Selling Lesson Plans Online! Attention SowPub Teachers/Idea [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Makes $1 Million Selling Lesson Plans Online! Attention SowPub Teachers/Idea

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Phil
October 4, 2012, 10:28 PM
Just another Quick note, as per particular request(s) in SowPubs back room, behind the scenes...

For everyone's Benefit(s) who just Might be interested and passing through Trying to Read and Follow...

My [somewhat] ''Encrypted'' Threads/posts... Seems many have Absolutely no Idea on what I'm saying at the Best of Times... :)

I'll try and Post a few other Misc. Examples in regards to a few of the comments in the Original post...

As I come across Other related & Relevant business Opportunties, missed, Not and Maybe! ...

Although... Of course... Various other Different ways to Creatively Replicate...

A series of other Unique ideas into other Million $$$ related business models, possibilities & missed Opportunities! ...

The Key in my Quick research, Overview and Comments is To Dig Deep into Each and Every idea very Carefully...

Catching each and every little [TidBit] of information...

Especially Similar & Related web Concepts and Ideas... As per Google & Company etc. etc...

Analyzing your Finding can Lead to All Kinds on interesting, {Twistable} opportunities... Missed [golden] Trending ideas Definitely included...

An Open Mind to Everything 24/7/365... Is Definitely required...

BINGO!! ... ;)

In August, the company grossed $2.5 million in sales, up from $305,000 the year before. Teachers pay $59.95 for an annual premium membership fee to sell materials on the site, with the agency taking a 15 percent cut of most sales, according to Businessweek...

Similar sites are popping up on the Internet: WeAreTeachers, another online community for teachers allows educators to chat and exchange ideas and win cash and prize and Udemy, a site for online classes, recently announced 10 of its teachers had earned a combined $1.6 million over the last year, according to TechCrunch...
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/02/14184513-georgia-teacher-rakes-in-1-million-by-selling-lesson-plans-to-teachers

Phil

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page

SOWPub Small Business Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The SOWPub Small Business Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.sowpub.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.sowpub.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.