Go to the Main Business Forum page

Happy Thanksgiving! Interesting Thanksgiving/entrepreneurship article... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving! Interesting Thanksgiving/entrepreneurship article...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Dien Rice
November 22, 2012, 12:08 PM
I hope everyone is having (or will have) a great "Turkey Day"!

I found this good article, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, some of you might like...

Thanksgiving Tips: 9 Great Business Skills Entrepreneurs Can Learn from the Pilgrims
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alanhall/2012/11/17/thanksgiving-tips-9-great-business-skills-entrepreneurs-can-learn-from-the-pilgrims/

They don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia, where I'm located. However - as an American down under - I decided to celebrate, in my own small way, by making some turkey and cranberry sandwiches! (We ate them already, and they were lip-smackingly delicious!) :)

Best wishes,

Dien

P.S. I think the idea of generally giving thanks is a fantastic one. I also believe it helps you in your success, when you count your blessings, and give thanks and appreciate what you have... It's usually very easy to find others who are worse off than you - that's one technique you can use to easily recognize your blessings...

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page