Go to the Main Business Forum page

Kindle anyone? [Archive] - Page 19 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Kindle anyone?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Steve MacLellan
January 6, 2013, 08:04 AM
Hi Pappy,

I spend more time lurking these days rather than posting. Hope you managed to get the book while it was free. I've checked the link today and see it's no longer free. But still, $3 isn't much money, and this lady has published a number of books through the Amazon Kindle select program. I expect if anyone knows how to do it... she does.

I hope it offers you some help. And let us know! There is nothing I like to hear any better than stories of regular people who have followed their dream and succeeded.

Interestingly enough, I had an ex girlfriend (from 20 years ago) thank me for the post as well. She has written two novels, and a collection of short stories; and no idea how to proceed. She needed someone to proofread, correct sentence structure and make the text flow a little better. My brother does this kind of work part-time, so I was able to put the two of them together. I hope they become #1 best sellers on Amazon -- she's gone through some tough times, and could really use a little boost.

Best Regards,
Steve MacLellan

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page