Go to the Main Business Forum page

Kindle anyone? [Archive] - Page 21 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Kindle anyone?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Eva
January 7, 2013, 10:54 AM
So I have been taking notes left and right from all my Kindle research, got about 30 pages so far and still not halfway through all the material I have available on the subject. Once done, that will obviously be a book, lol. However, I feel that no matter how complete that book will be, I should not even attempt to sell it because, duh, I need to publish at least one first myself.

After that, I can start promoting my Kindle book. So, I would have to write another book for my publishing to Kindle experience and that is another project in itself. Anyhow, I am pushing forward, realizing nothing happens overnight. If I can publish 1-2 a month on a continious basis, I might make enough to pay my bills, maybe more but I am not expecting to strike it rich.

What also crossed my mind more than once, is to teach others how to do their own Kindle book but teaching in the old-fashioned way of actually having students presents in the same room! A class in other words. And on the subject of having a class is where I need your help.

Where/what/when/how much and so on. Please do chime in,

Eva

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page