Go to the Main Business Forum page

Kindle anyone? [Archive] - Page 22 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Kindle anyone?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Steve MacLellan
January 7, 2013, 11:59 AM
What also crossed my mind more than once, is to teach others how to do their own Kindle book but teaching in the old-fashioned way of actually having students presents in the same room! A class in other words. And on the subject of having a class is where I need your help.

Where/what/when/how much and so on. Please do chime in,

Eva

I think if you were to limit the class to those who can attend some sessions at your house, you would be limiting the income you could make.

You could take students from anywhere, and offer the instruction via Goggle Hangout. Then once you were finished, Goggle can publish the video of you and your students to your blog. You make that post password protected and give the password to your students. They can then go in and review the lesson, and questions can be posted in the comments section -- much better than having them email you questions, because you only have to answer the question once and then everyone can see it.

If you haven't heard of Google Hangout, I have a post about that on my blog, that will let you view a demo, and has links to get you started. Best of all -- Goggle Hangout is free, and won't cost you a penny. And... you can repeat the process with different classes :)

You can see the post here:
http://50alone.com/hangout-with-friends-and-family-online

Hope this helps -- and I wish you the best of luck!

Regards,
Steve MacLellan

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page