Go to the Main Business Forum page

Poll: Who is making some $$$ [Archive] - Page 20 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Who is making some $$$

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

bobmcalister
December 6, 2013, 10:02 AM
once again , interesting thread ...I still have to get my PHILtranslator plugin:)
Paul...write under a 'fake' name...then you can be anyone you want to be ..I was listening to an American Greed episode on the radio , talking about how this one Greedy guy was buying 200k watches ....dont know how many of those types are shopping online tho ..

That 'nagging' voice you hear is the voice of inexperience....not fear. Once you jumped off that high dive the first time, it became FUN...Believe it or not, most people ( except SowPubbers ) dont have any interest in your success or Failure...they are too busy in their own worlds.

I would use your expertise in prepping in the doomsday area..and see what happens....do like Phil suggests and write some articles for people. get a big red nose from your local hobby/birthday store . put it one. walk around in public...see what happens...

hope everyone has a wonderful, healthy, happy holiday season and Merry Christmas !

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page