Go to the Main Business Forum page

Poll: Who is making some $$$ [Archive] - Page 25 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Who is making some $$$

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27

Dien Rice
December 22, 2013, 12:14 AM
Paul,

Just another Quick tidbit, one of the Watch related sites selected, I had mentioned! Interesting write-up, Creativity included... :cool:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/22/fashion/Hodinkee-Wristwatches-Benjamin-Clymer.html?adxnnl=1&pagewanted=all&adxnnlx=1387665960-PF+yJAxuc9c61CGB8M8Hmg

Special delivery coming soon, with some more interesting Food for thought & a few other Things :)
Thanks Phil,

That's a great article you linked to!

The great thing is - people could do what he did, for other niches too... Use him as a model...

Regarding watches specifically, it just occurred to me - I love mechanical self-winding watches! I've had a few in the past... I love them. I find them a little bit "magical"...

No electronics at all. But it works - and you never have to wind it. For some reason, I love the whole concept. They often look quite beautiful, too...

I wonder if there are other people "out there" who are like this, too? Who knows, it might be a viable niche in itself... (More research may be needed!)

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page