Go to the Main Business Forum page

SEO Tutorials [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : SEO Tutorials

Pages : [1] 2 3

Frank477
February 21, 2014, 01:29 AM
Hey there, it's me again.

I hope that I am within the posting bounds, if not, please feel free to correct me after all I am new here.

I have read some wonderful articles posted by a member by the name of Dien and I thought to myself, "I'd love to share something as well". I don't want to post a thread full of dead air and I hope that this piece that I found is helpful to you all. I found it to be quite informative.

Exploring the internet and researching business forums, SEO websites and blogs can be tedious, believe me, I have been at it for weeks trying to weed out the spammy forums from the helpful ones. One blog that I came across actually referenced another blog with helpful tutorials for newbies like myself.

During my research, I'll be honest, some of the terms that I came upon made an eyebrow shoot straight up i.e. Penguin, Panda, Spinning and to be honest, my head actually spun. I was on google literally clicking on one search result after another. It's incredible the amount of information available on the web and it can be hard to decipher. SEO is not something that I can just jump in on and hit the ground running.

Anyhow, the bog has tutorials that I found extremely helpful, granted I am only on the first tutorial but already, I am learning more than I was clicking one random returns after another on google. If you want to take a look, here it is http://godofseo.co/category/tutorial/#axzz2ts1pXMqr . Let me know if it is okay to have posted it. I hope that it helps other newbies out there and who knows, it might help some of the SEO veterans on here.

Lastly, thank you for having me on the board, I hope to learn to much more from you and hopefully ;-) from time to time, share something of value with you as well. I will always try and make sure that whatever I do post, is of some use to you all.

Thanks,

Frank

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page