Go to the Main Business Forum page

Make Money from YouTube... (how to _Really_ do it) [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Make Money from YouTube... (how to _Really_ do it)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Dien Rice
July 31, 2014, 07:17 AM
Dien: I'm not into the youtube making money thing... And I didn't check out your links :( BUT on the flip side, I found a thread on warrior that has been growing and growing over the years..

Its called "what to do if you are deperate?"

when I initially found it, it took me about 2 days to read all of the responses.
It has continually grown into a life of its own.

NOW, becoming relevant to the current topic, it has a BUNCH of post on how to make money on youtube.

So along with your post, others can research the relevant post on this link: A bunch of info believe me (http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/142737-what-do-if-youre-desperate.html)
Hi Pappy,

I had a look... that's a great thread! Lots of good, basic, "elbow-grease" type of ideas there for making money - which would (and do) work... It's a good thread to "save" just in case you (or someone you know) ever needs it!

On a related note... I've mentioned this before, but I'll mention it again..

Many years ago, I asked Gordon Alexander, what should I do if I want to be successful in business?

He told me - get a sales job.

So... I did.

I also read books about how to succeed in sales, and talked to people here about it too... and (from experience), I learned how to sell.

Why is that important? If you can sell, you can always make money, find a job, or whatever. Getting a job is really just selling yourself. And if you want to start a business, you're going to have to sell your product or service (even if it's as simple a service as cleaning gutters or raking up leaves). Or if you're looking for an investment for your business, you have to sell your company as being "investable". If you want top employees, you have to "sell" them on why they should work for you!

I never regret having taken Gordon's advice. It's done me well over time...! And the people I see who struggle, are often those who don't really know how to sell...

My take on this is, investing in your own sales skills can lead to the kind of life of freedom that many people pine for...!

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page