Go to the Main Business Forum page

Ya GOTTA see this! [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ya GOTTA see this!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Don Alm
August 7, 2014, 08:42 PM
Ok....I was one of the "starting members" of SowPub. I LOVED what Dien and Gordon put together here....a way for newbies and entroopeneers to interact. (I also remember "Mike from AUS) who chimed in)

And....as a guy who is STILL "out in the bushes" trying out new ideas AND, willing to SHARE successes.....I feel COMPELLED to reveal my latest money-maker at NO charge to SowPubers! WHY? Because I LOVE what Dien has put together here and....I'd like to help it become what it "used to be"!...AND....I love helping others!

Aside: Everything I have is....TOTALLY PAID FOR! My house, my rentals, my acreage, my vehicles....I OWE NOTHING TO NO MAN, BUT TO
LOVE HIM!

However....I have a son and a daughter who, due to some Unexpected happenings in their lives....recently found themselves in "financial doldrums". (Our other 3 sons are doing GREAT)....so....rather than grabbing my shears and prune roses for my wife, the rest of my days...
I'm getting back into action so I can show my kids HOW to take an idea and turn it into MOOLAH!

SO....my reason for posting today is because I just found a way to make GOOD MONEY from local businesses....with minimal investment....that
could turn into a nice Monthly Residual....forever!

Here's what I did; There's 2 guys who have made some great PLR Videos; Dave Cisneros and Nick Mancuso (Nick Mann)

I bought ALL of their PLR videos when they first came out.....because I know 2 things;
1) Small Biz owners want ONE thing.....More Business
2) Videos have become BIG

As an example....Google any local service (Plumber in your town, Roofing contractor your town)....up comes a lot of TEXT offering a Link to a
website. Then...Google "Thompson's Auto Stuff" and see what comes up.

Do you see that "Full Color Thumbnail" at the TOP of the page...above all that TEXT LINKS below?

Click the thumbnail and see what comes up.

A VIDEO telling viewers to CALL!

So....this is what I call "Foot in the Door" Marketing. I start out by making a video for a potential client (Thompson's was one of my first) and...upload it to YT and get it ranked On Page One....for the NAME of the bizness.

Now.....this kind of video is only a "starter" for SHOWING a potential client what I can do. My "Real" reason is to get this client to pay me for other stuff like "Ranking for "Keyword Name of Town"....where prospects can click on and call my client and....my client pays me a monthly residual.....forever!

Now...granted, I get the PLR Videos ranked for Bizness NAMES...without the client knowing. When the video is ranked on Page One (for their biz name) ...I send the biz an email or FaceBook Message that I have a video howing on Page One for their biz Name and....go take a look see.

Now....granted....some biz owners will NOT pay me for the video that is ranked on Page One of G for their Business NAME.....for a number of
reasons....however....I found a way to use those videos (and all the videos I get ranked on 1st page of G for Business Names) as a way to use
....... the "Power of GREED"!

Yup....in my sales career, whenever I've had a chance to appeal to the "Greed Glands" of my prospects....I found it WORKS like "GangBusters"

So....here's what I do to get OTHER businesses in the SAME NICHE...to pay for my Biz Name Video Ranking;
I send an email or Facebook Message to Competitors....in the same Niche as the Video that's now ranking on Page One. I provide a LInk to
the Competitor's Video....telling them I have a Video ranked on Page One for their competior's Business NAME and...would they also, like to
have a Video ranked for THEIR Busness Name!

Guess what! Yup....almost EVERY competing biz owner....when they see I've got their competitor's Thumbnail/Video ranked on Page One
(which is far easier to rank than "Keyword Town")....they BUY a Video for their biz....branded with their Name and Ranked on Page One for
THEIR NAME!

And I then offer UPsells.

Anyways...I'm getting long here so....I hope someone here can pick up on what I'm doing and can benefit from it.

Don Alm.....long-time entroopeneer

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page