Go to the Main Business Forum page

Goofing around with this idea.. [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Goofing around with this idea..

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Pappy
August 16, 2014, 12:33 AM
Hi Pappy,

If you have the time to do it (amongst any other projects you're doing), I would go for it!

Your cost is next to nothing to "test the waters" (as you said, just the domain names). You've already got two clients as well!

It also could be fun... :)

And if it works out, it could be another stream of income for you... Not everyone agrees with me, but I still believe in "multiple streams of income." In these trying times, having multiple ways to make an income helps to bring security, as well as an independent lifestyle (which I value immensely!).

I don't have a suggestion for the WordPress themes, I know there are thousands of them out there, so it can be daunting...! On the plus side, it's easy to change if you don't like it, so I'd say just choose one and go for it...

Best wishes, :)

Dien

Oh I agree with you on the multiple streams of income, for the last 8 years it's the only way I have survived.

I'm going to see if I can get sites up with these two if they haven't sold them yet. Houses are a dime a dozen but the ford is something I'd love to get up and showcase.. Even if it's sold it would make a very interesting case study.

Btw. If you would like to hear of a very unique diabetes case ie me. Shoot me a pm.

Later
Pappy

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page