Go to the Main Business Forum page

My Goodness...what happened here? [Archive] - Page 8 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My Goodness...what happened here?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

sandalwood
August 18, 2014, 04:11 PM
(imho) The MAIN problem I have with "WSO reviews" is....they're just another way for someone to make money touting programs that
that are simply "figments of imagination" and have NOT been actually "worked" by the author/s!

My goodness...some of the WSO authors even admit they only "sold ONE" program.....and most I've found, have NOT sold ONE
.....yet, they put together a Sales Page telling others "How To Make a Bundle" with their WSO.

And....."opportunists" put together "Reviews" to cash in on Affiliate Commissions.

As a long-time "Belly-To-Belly" sales guy.....it is rare I find a "Money-Making" report or program that actually has made "real"
money for it's author.

Thus....."reviews" are a way to make money selling other people's programs.

Don Alm.....Opionated Sales Guy

Don,

Thanks for the opionated (sic) sales guy response. When I wrote my post I said a person could get a WSO for free by agreeing to write a review. I didn't say that same person, or me, will become an affiliate of the WSO creator. I said you get a WSO you are interested in for free by agreeing to do a review.

I also agreed with you that a lot of those WSOs are worthless. However, that doesn't make ALL of them worthless. The truth is take FIVERR or ETSY. Our former compadre, Skip Rosell, had a program on how to make money from both of those sites. He elected not to do a WSO on either of them but had he, would his stuff been a figment of his imagination and would he have been an opportunist?

The broad brush not only swings forward but backward as well. Maybe next time, you'll swing it one way and stop the stroke action. But, then again, maybe you won't. After all, how else to get a dialogue in hyper-drive, right?

Oh, and I posted a response to your hemp post also. I thought you'd like some more info so you could help us with ways to generate revenue from Mother Nature's bountiful resource. If you do, I promise not to turn it into a WSO :)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page