Go to the Main Business Forum page

How bout $3,600 A DAY? [Archive] - Page 13 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How bout $3,600 A DAY?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Randy
August 24, 2014, 05:35 PM
I was thinking this just might be a great idea to help these ladies coming out of rehab to start earning some good money and get back on their feet so I just did a search online for what Appointment Reminder Services are actually charging these days. Looks like they are offering far more and for a whole lot less than what they were when Don started helping the lady from his church. Times and prices ... they do change, as well as the technology.

One place charges $19.99 (pay as you go) and that gets 100 reminders. No contracts, no setup fees, no recurring billing. You choose how many reminders you want to pre-purchase. You can configure your account to recharge automatically when it runs low. Get started with 30 free reminders.
200 reminders at $29.99/mo and 500 reminders at $74.99/mo. There are larger numbered reminders at even less than that from the same company at http://www.apptoto.com/plans

Another service offer's phone, email and text reminders ($29/mth for 100 reminers and it gets less from there). This is at: https://www.appointmentreminder.org/pricing

Don ... some of the things we have done in the good ole days have changed as far as method and pricing so as always was the case ... we either adjust with the flow or find another way to benefit people while earning a profit. I still like what your lady was able to do but I imagine she has had to make some changes along the way too. Maybe she was wise enough to see the writing on the wall and joined the technology shift as well and was able to keep her business going. I hope so.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page