Go to the Main Business Forum page

How bout $3,600 A DAY? [Archive] - Page 19 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How bout $3,600 A DAY?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21

Don Alm
August 27, 2014, 10:38 AM
Also...one thing I've noticed over all the years I've been tossing my stuff up on Forums (My MAIN motive has been....to HELP people!....NOT to Sell my stuff or make ME look good for MY Ego)

I feel I was "Forced" to become an "Entroopeneer"...when I discovered the guy I was replacing in the HUGE Corp where I was hired for my first "J.O.B." was just about to get his FULL Retirement Benefits when....he was fired and replaced...by little ol' ME!

So....when I found that out at an office luncheon...2 weeks into my "Lifetime Career"....I went home to my young wife and exclaimed; "Let's see now, I'm going to devote my life to this giant corp and....just when I am about to retire...they "Pull the Plug" and FIRE ME!

I don't think so. So...I spent the next few mos hunting for a business I could start where...I....me, myself and I....could WRITE MY OWN CHECKS and...NOT BE DEPENDENT ON ANYONE ELSE for my Livelihood!

So....this "mental change" caused me to "Be On The Lookout for good Money-Making Projects"....of which I have found HUNDREDS of ways an individual could put together WITHOUT much investment and make MORE THAN what an individual could earn....working for someone else.

Therefore....over the years I have experienced many of my "HOT Flashes"!

And....back to the topic of this thread....when I would go out and try my "Hot Flash" and get it to WORK and begin bringing in Serious BUX.... then present it on one of these Forums.....it was GUARANTEED....there would be Posts saying, "Hey Man! What's to keep da Car Dealer from doin' dis...hisself?"...or "What's to stop dis guy or dat guy from doin' dis hisself?

Answer; Nuttin! However, Dis never happens! WHY? Cause dese biz owners have more important tings ta do...like "running dere biz"!

Now...relating to the exact topic of this thread.....someone mentioned, "Yup! There's NOW programs that offer 500 "Appointment Reminders" fer $19.95!"

In fact....I'll even give you one, "Jim Martin has an appointment reminder program he calls, Super Simple Reminder System dot com"!

However....if you folks reading this think YOU can make money selling a program that costs you $19.95...offering 500 Appt Reminders fer $97! More power to ya BUT...dis is NOT how "us" entroopeneers" have chosen to "make our way"!

Heck....some of the people I tutored into this TERRIFIC way of Makin' Money from Home" I've sent them this "Digital" Appointment Reminder thingee.

Some have used it and some have not. So.....again, thanks for reading about MY thoughts on some of these Money-Making projects.

Don Alm.....

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page