Go to the Main Business Forum page

Quick Video Bux [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Quick Video Bux

Pages : [1] 2 3

Don Alm
August 20, 2014, 01:20 AM
I've been concentrating on selling videos to offline biznesses. I call them "Web Commercials".... 30 to 60 sec.

I bought a LOT of "PLR Videos" (Private Label Rights) from Nick Mancuso and David Cisneros over at WF.....and have been using them as "foot-in-the-doors" leading to other services and Monthly Residuals.

I've been sending emails and FaceBook Messages .....telling prospects about the video I made for them and a link to my website (www.webvideopromos.com).....(using SpyPig to let me know when my email was opened)....however, many of my emails are not opened.... possibly because the subject line doesn't "Grab"....so....I found the answer.

I use the prospect's Name in the Subject Line. I then place their full color Logo or Banner (from their website)....onto my email ....now the following is "KEY";

I place a "Video Play Button" in the middle of the Graphic...so it looks like an actual Video. I then click on "HyperLink" (jn my MS Outlook email program)
and link the Graphic to the YT video....so my prospects can go directly to my videos!

Sure makes a difference in response.

Don Alm

PS...thanks Dien....I don't have to create my posts in NotePad anymore

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page