Go to the Main Business Forum page

What a Hassle! [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What a Hassle!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

clawJAMMER
November 21, 2014, 09:54 AM
Ever since this forum server had a meltdown I haven't been able to log in.

My user name and password were useless and I kept maxing out on my attempts to log in daily for the past week or so. Huh?

Dumbfounded, I thought I was losing it. I finally went back into my email archives and and found the welcome email. Sure enough I was entering the correct user/password.

I emailed Dien 2x explaining the situation. No reply. Dien, I emailed you to the address on your email newsletters you send out and from this forum. Apparently they never got to you cause I'm sure you would've responded.

So I decided to re-register. You sure don't make that easy! If my passwords weren't wrong the 6 digit code was. Or the email addresses didn't match. 20 min later I was about to throw in the towel and I still wasn't re-registered.

Between trying to log in for the past week and re-registering it's been quite a hassle getting back on board here. I almost moved on I was getting so frustrated.

The server meltdown here on the forum definitely sucks.:mad:

Seeing the posts here have pretty much come to a screeching halt since the meltdown hopefully others haven't had the difficulty trying to get back on here as I did.

If so, you'll have to re-register because it totally wiped out my previous existence here.

Anyways, back in the groove again and glad to be back. :)

Glenn

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page