Go to the Main Business Forum page

What's Your New Years Resolution for 2015? [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What's Your New Years Resolution for 2015?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Cornell
December 27, 2014, 01:46 PM
Dien:

This might help with your resolution...

I garden every year - not on a huge scale but enough to feed us. I found a youtube video about a fellow named Larry Hall using a new system of gardening (RGGS - Rain Gutter Grow System) ....really not new, but a new twist....I was growing in a similar fashion but what he was doing seemed so much better using his methods.

So in 2013 I ran a small test of his system, and as a result of that test I dismantled most of my system and converted to his in 2014, and in 2015 will be using this RGGS system exclusively for my garden. It really is a great system that is ideal for any climate, in any sized area, and almost fail proof if one follows the system.

People are using this system of growing with great success now all over the world (in OZ also)....even in the desert areas.

People who have never been able to grow anything are now supplying themselves with fresh veggies.

Larry Hall started a group on Facebook that has grown from zero members to now approaching 16,000 members over the last 2 years.

I would encourage anyone interested in eating healthy to take a look at his videos either on youtube or Pinterest...even if you have never grown anything successfully in the past. It is an almost a care free system where you plant it and then harvest it. No weeding, no watering, and hardly any maintenance.

Disclaimer - I have no financial ties or gains from my association with this other than personal satisfaction in helping people to start eating healthy through a simple method of growing their own food - even in small spaces - that can be used in every corner of the world.

Just a few examples - in an area of 7½ square feet I grew just under 80 pounds of carrots....heirloom tomato plants 6 feet tall, and healthy....even sweet corn....pole green beans - roughly 50 pounds of beans in an area of just under 3 square feet and only12 plants.

If you are interested I have a small sampling on a web page showing the system I started in 2014 and some of the plants that were growing on it. It can be seen at http://3buckbetty.com/rggs/garden.html (there are no links leading to or from this web page as it is only there to show to people that I want to see it, and the domain it is hidden on has nothing to do with gardening or the RGGS system).

Cornell

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page