Go to the Main Business Forum page

What's Your New Years Resolution for 2015? [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What's Your New Years Resolution for 2015?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Don Alm
December 27, 2014, 07:25 PM
My Main Goal in 2015;

To get 100 biznesses......
1) paying me $500 or more a Month!.....
and.....
2) without needing my attention

So that I can turn the biz over to my daughter and youngest son (who've had some bad financial things happen to them)

How will I accomplish this?

1) choosing niches with "high-paying" clients......like;
Senior Living facilities......Dentists.....Dui Lawyers.....Personal Injury Lawyers .....Divorce Attorneys.....Home Remodelers......and Roofers

2) Branding my PLR "Promo" Videos (from Dave Cisneros, Nick Mancuso & Mark Helton)........with Niche Logos & Contact Info (with strong Call to Action)...and Phone Numbers I CONTROL (CallFire or Twilio)

3) Ranking videos for Niche Keywords (emergency roofer, emergency dentist,......etc ) I call them "Keyword Videos".

4) When I see that a few calls have gone to the Niche Biz I chose....I call them and tell them that twas I.....who caused the calls to come in and if they'd like to continue receiving these calls......it will cost them $497 (or more) per month

Now.....each of the calls has a "whisper" effect (Here's another lead from Don Alm).....so my clients KNOW tis I who caused the call.

So..... because I don't "fart-around" with charging per call.....whether a call is an actual Lead or not.....and just charge a flat fee......there's little or no maintenance......so....I can pass these accounts to anyone.

So...wishing ALL Sowpubers a Prosperous 2015

Don Alm

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page